Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Resolution

I usually don't make up New Year's Resolution. But there is one resolution that I would like to make is to get got to church more. Before, I was just living like finding out who I am. Well, now that feel empty, I know that I can not find who I am without God. Because God has me going in an opposite direction then where I was going.

Having a relationship with God can be a challenge. Because the ways for the world are so tempting. But when ways of the world leave you feeling empty and not fulling. Have a relationship with God, like I did growing up, He fills me up.

As I was telling my sister, Kerri, The only good thing that has come from "trying to find myself" is that if someone asks me why I go to church. I no longer have to say "Because my mom and dad told me too." I can say, "I got to the point where I felt so empty that having a relationship with God is what I am missing."

1 comment:

Scott said...

I'm glad that you're working through some of the things you were dealing with and writing about in the past! Jesus is the only way to true happiness!! We will be praying for your continued walk with Him. :) I really enjoy reading this blog from time to time...it's very interesting. Jenna told me about it a while back, but I never got around to telling you how much I like it. She actually just finished a new blog of her own too. It's a mom blog... http://www.momsbalancingact.com