Saturday, August 25, 2007

Horrible News

I remember the night when my mother told us that she was going to get remarried. She had taken us to kids to Dairy Queen. Right there in DQ se told us that she was going to marry Dave. Why she did that when she did and where I she did it, I don't know. But I don't know what kinda of response the my mom wanted. I don't know if she wanted us to be happy for her or what but it hurt to know that it would be official that my parents would never get back together.

After my mom told us that, my dad was seeing a women, Ree. She lived there in town, but we went to her place and we all just cried our eyes out. This is where us kids were starting to get brain washed. My dad and Ree had us convinced that my mom did love us anymore that my mom had said that she put in her 20 years and now she is finished.

No comments: