Monday, August 20, 2007

Mission Trip

The summer after my seventh grade year, my dad thought that it would be a good idea for my sister Tami and I to go on a mission trip. We were up for it. I mean it is not everyday that the chance to see a different part of the world. Tami and I both chose to go to Europe. We had to earn a little over $3,000 and get accepted byReign Ministeries to go on this trip. We had to fill out questions that were based on our belief in God. Needless to say, we both were execpted and both raised all the money thanks to the help of family, friends, and church members.

Tami and I were excited to go to Europe. See 9 different countries, eat the ice cream, but we were not excited to spend the whole summer together. We didn't get a long very well, but it was good for us to get to know each other better, and experience God in a way that we never did before.

No comments: