Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sophmore year BIG problems

Not only was Ree my step mom, and the mother of who was in competition with, but she was also the Freshman Volleyball coach. Let just say that Volleyball was not my strongest sport. As a sophmore, I played on the Freshman team. I was voted team captin because I really helped those Freshman with what they needed to know. In the middle of the year, I was moved up to JV because a girl got hurt. The was a weekend when the Freshman had a tournement and the JV didn't. I asked the varsity coach, who I had for a softball coach or three years, if I need to go with the Freshman. He said "yes."

Ree got pissed. Super mad. She thought that I should have asked her. That night I my dad took me up to the Preschool, where she worked, to try to solve this. I really did not think it was that big of a deal that I didn't ask her. Honestly it didn't even cross my mind. I didn't get any of my homework done that night because I had to have an intense conversation with many tear with her. I really didn't mean to undermind her or anything, for one I was a sophmore in high school, two I was used to going to the head coach because that is what I always did for softball.

No comments: