Saturday, September 1, 2007

Favorite Attractions

When I was in Europe, I had to make sure that in every country that I went to I had to have the ice cream. Scotland hand the most amazing vanilla ice cream. Solvokia had the best banana flavored ice cream. The skittles in Scotland were the best Skittles that I have ever had. Here in the US you eat a bunch of skittle you get a sugaray wad of saliva in my mouth. The skittles in Scotland, I could eat the whole package and none of that. It was amazing. My favorite candy bar that I had in Europe was in England. It is called the Lion Bar. Wafer, carmel, chocolate, Rice krispies YUMMM!

Switzerland and England were my favorite countires. I loved the mountains, the fresh water springs, and the fresh air. Englands land, the acsents, I don't know really I just loved it there.

No comments: