Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Angry Step Mom

It was January 22 of my junior year. Several people were talking about the accident, and how Cristy did not get into trouble for drinking. Hannah had claimed that when they were in the Ambulance that Cristy said she was going to take the same punishments as Hannah and Emily. She was said she was drinking so she going to pay the price. Well, I took Hannah side and not Cristy's side because I am not stupid, I do think she was think, she had before why would she stop? My step mother found out that I took Hannah's side instead of my oown step sisters.

I was in Kari Wagner's classroom after school. Ree came in and said can I talk to you. "Sure why not?" I was thinking. I walked out in to the hall. She was lecturing me how Cristy was my step sister and that family needs to stick together. I should believe Cristy and I should defend her. She asked me if I were aware that if Cristy got in trouble for this then she would not be volleyball captin, and be on honor society. (Little side note Ree had a daughter that died in a car accident at the age of 8). I told her, "You know I was going to say something to you, but I don't want to waste my breathe." What I really wanted to say is, "Are you not aware that your daughter should be paralyzed, if not dead, and all your worried about is that she is team captin. That is sad." But I didn't. I turned and started to walk away. She yelled down the hall as I walked away " Fine walk away from me. I don't think you realize how much you have hurt your father by moving out. That's it we're threw. You are no longer welcome in my house."

Like I had said before, I was in Kari Wagner's room crying every morning because of that witch. I don't think that Kari ever believed me until then. As soon as I had got into he classroom, I bahled. I cried so hard. Who does that? Honestly, thats a good way to make a fool of yourself. After that, Kari had no respect for her.

No comments: