Saturday, October 6, 2007

Couldn't take it anymore

The begining of the school year going into my junior year, I was still living with my dad. I didn't go out for volleyball right away because I didn't not want to have to deal with my step mother. Basketball season was starting up, when I found a note on my bed that said, "You are not God's gift to basketball." There was more too it , but that is what set me off. I didn't know where to go or what to do so I went to my Aunt and Uncle's house, I could not stop crying. My Aunt called my mom. My mom came over and tried talking to me. I couldn't catch my breath I was crying so hard.

My mom had called my brother told him to move my stuff out of Ree's house. If there was any big disupte while he was doing it, my mom said to have them call her because she did not like the way that I was being treated, and that if need be, she would take it to court. It wasn't much longer after that I was moved in with my mom.

No comments: