Friday, October 5, 2007

Very Greatful to Kari Wagner

Life was so rough in high school, parent being divorce, them getting remarried, step sister and cousin the same grade, and oh yeah my dad and Ree made me feel guilty about associating with my mother. Several times I had thought about killing myself. I did not want to go through life anymore because no matter what I did I was going to hurt someone. I thought that if I moved out my dad's and Ree's house that I would have hurt by leaving. So, I stayed there because I felt like I could handle it.

If it were not for Mrs. Wagner letting me come into her room and spill my guts. I would not be here today. I had thought about getting hit by a car or slitting my wrists, but I don't like pain so I felt that wasn't a good idea. Then I got to thinking about how I would have hurt my mom, my grandaparents, my siblings, and all the other people. I know that they would have done something in a heart beat if they really knew what was going on. Then I could help but wait until college when I would no longer have to live with the reminder of everything I was going through. Killing myself wasn't worth it I still had so much to look forward to.

No comments: