Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Car accident

My senior year, I remember getting a phone call from my father in December of my junior year at midnight. My step sister Cristy, and my two friends Hannah and Emiy had gotten into a car accident. They were on a gravel road they hit loose gravel and the car rolled. Cristy brused her back and Hannah, the driver, got the seat belt jabbed into her side. Emily, well, she was worst of all. She flew out of the car, and if the car would have from the side to the roof Emily would have been dead. Emily had broken er pelvic bone. Emily was in the hospital for several weeks. She had to spend her birthday in the hospital.

The big question was were they drinking? Hannah claimed that she was, Emily I believe was, but Cristy to this day is still unknow but to herself. She claimed that she was and then she wasn't she didn't blow enough for it show. However the thermanl cup did have alcohol in it.

No comments: