Sunday, November 25, 2007

Shout Out 2 those who participated

One my sister site Stacie's Blog. I have asked people if they wanted to do a link exchange with me. I would write a review about their blog and they would do similar. After the first few days, I have several responses which I made in my first Shout Out , and now after the first week I would like to make another shout out to 1 Million Love Messages, Speedcat Hollydale Page, Dat Money, Apu's Blog, Mental Poo, BUEN AMIGO, gozino. Thank you to all those who participated.

2 comments:

Jay a.k.a. 'Dat' said...

hey, i believe in being fair and if you show me love, you will definitely get it back in return!

thanks stacie! i added your link to both my blogs... keep in touch and don't be a stranger!

Jay
DatMoney.com
DatCurious.com

BillyWarhol said...

Hey thx fer da Link Stacy!

i can't get very motivated on my Money Making Blog - i have too much FUN on $B Baloney!!

;))

Peace*