Sunday, November 18, 2007

My sister site

I have been busy the last two days trying to figure out how I can get more traffic to my site. On my main site, Stacie's Blog, I have started some new to my site. I want to do link exchanges with people. This is my plan

There is something new I wanna try to help everyone who wants it. Another way I want to try to increase people's traffic. If you want help I am willing to write a positive review, a blog post with a link to someone's site. I will, also, put a link and a brief description of your blog on the side of your site. For Example: "Ryne's Blog" that is listed on the right.

Only English Sites Please. I am not bilingual. Sorry!

The only thing I say in exchange is that you write a blog linked to my site or a link on the side. What do you say people? Let's give it a shot. What have we got to loose? Help me to help you.

Just add a comment saying you want to try it out. I will view your site write a review. In a few days, I will see you add my site to your page, if not your review will be deleted.

Thanks to everyone!

1 comment:

cotojo said...

Hi Stacie,
I followed link through to your sister site and left comment there.

Have a great day
Colin