Friday, July 20, 2007

Causing my parents to fight

I remember two intanstices where I caused my parents to fight. One summer I wanted to go swimming I was really young. I begged and begged my parents to go swimming. My mom and dad fought about it, and my dad gave in. My mom was going to take us into town so we could go swimming. Before we left my mom forgot to look at the gas gage. On our way into town we ran out of gas. My dad wasn't to happy because he had to come and get us. We never did get to go swimming. I can't help but think that my parents fought because of me. I hated it when my parents fought.

Another time I made my parent's argue I was about 10, my dad had earned enough money so my mom could buy herself a new dress. Easter was coming up and she was going to get a new out fit. I went shopping with my mom one day. She couldn't find herself anything, so I asked if I could get a dress. My mom got me a dress instead of herself. My dad was so mad. My mom was going to leave. She got into the car and my dad went after her. I told them they could take the dress back. I said mom could take it back. My parent's talked it out, and I ended up keeping the dress.

I always told my mom, because she had tried to leave to take me with her. I wanted to be with my mom. I always scared me that one day I would wake up and my mom wouldn't be there.

No comments: