Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Scott's Fat Nose

Being the youngest, I had to go to my sibliings games. Back in the late 80's early 90's, I remember Kim and Tami would play little league softball, and my parents would take me. The fields that they played at had a huge park with a river right next to it. I always thought that it was be scary to going in that right. I don't ever remember that river being calm. There was one time when my brother and went to go play in the park. I remember looking for Scott and couldn't find him. I tried to tell my mom that I couldn't find him. We came to find out that someone took him to the doctor, because smart littley Scottie went into the baseball batting cage while someone was hitting. He took one too the nose. We would call him Scottie Pippen, and now he diffinately looked like him with his big knows. I told my mom next time Scott is not going to watch after me, I was going to watch after him.

No comments: