Thursday, July 5, 2007

Youngest of Five

I was born on June 6, 1985, in Iowa. I was raised on a farm with my three sister and one older brother Kerri, Kim, Tami, and Scott. Yep. That is right that would make me the baby. Life was good, life was fun. I have fun memories of playing swimming pool in our living room, making forts, playing house and school, but my favorite playing sports. I remember I could whoop Tami playing basketball. I would throw around the football with Scott and Kim. My favorite was having a big yard and we would play baseball. Of coarse we did not have enough players, so we had to use ghost runners. I remember I thought that my dad was the coolest because the could hit the ball over the road into the ditch on the other side. We lost a lot of balls in the ditches. We would go looking for them but we would come out with ticks on us. Man, I miss those days.

No comments: