Monday, July 23, 2007

Am I pyschic?

In the middle of July in 1996, I was sitting in my living room at home. I was watching TV and I don't know what but something triggered in my mind that my family is doing well. On my dad side only two of his five siblings were still married, but on my mom's side one of five was divorced. Next thing I know, my siblings and I went to the fair with my grandpa and grandma. We went back to my Aunt and Uncle's house. There my mom came in and she had told us kids that she had moved out. We were all crying. That is the most horrible feeling, knowing that you won't wake up and see your parents together. My mom told me that I was the only one that would be moving in with her because I had requested it and because it was only a two bedroom apartment. The rest stayed with my dad.

No comments: