Sunday, July 15, 2007

Learning to ride my bike

I was 7 years old and still had training wheels. It was really hard to learn to keep your balance on gravel. But i remember the day when I didn't have the training wheels on and I was going down a slope down to the hog farrowing house. I actually kept my balance going down it. I got good with my bike. I remember when I was going down our sloped driveway, I put my feet on the handle bars. My dad yelled at me not to do it. My grandpa and grandma had a U drive connecting to ours. I was going down my grandma and grandpa's side so my dad wouldn't see me. I put my feet on the handles crash-boom-bang, I fell of my bike I got scraped up by the gravel. I ran into my grandma's house crying. I was scaried that I was going to get into trouble. I told my grandma not to tell my parents as she was putting bandaides on me. I learned my lesson.

No comments: